Archive for category Development
When we are using this permalink method :
The “beauty link” appears like this: http://example.com/news/page/2
So the WP understand that page is a name of a page or post. To solve it Remiz Rahnas ‘ve created a very simple plugin. This solution use only ONE hook and save lifes in 11 lines.
Today I had a big problem with permalinks and custom post types in a project. It’s simply don’t work.
After a search in blogsphosphere i found two interesting articles about:
It’s a full complet example about creating post types in wordpress. From begin to problems soluctions.
In article: 10 Awesome .htaccess Hacks for Movable Type
This text is about modification directly in .htcacess archive. With 10 examples it’s comes to cover the most of questions about.
Open Source is everything!
See ya folks .o/
Last week i worked together with the @DMI_Comunicacao develop team, to production of a magazine advertisement for your iPad version. It’s was developed at HTML5 and some JS libraries.
This experience was very good and funny, cuz it was my first job to iPad and i’m very excited with this.
Hello every body,
In the 2.0 version of WP Youtube Channel Gallery plugin you can found this modifications:
Now you have 2 ways to configure and use:
- The first way is using the widget for any sidebar of your blog.
- The second way is using our shortcode (look the FAQ tab in Plugin Directory to see how to use it)
And you have five options to set up:
- Widget Title: The title to be displayed on sidebar
- Channel Name: The name of channel that you want to list
- # Videos: Number of videos to be displayed
- Width in px: Width of youtube player (The height will be calculated)
- Show Video Title: A switch to select if you want to display the video title
I have to thank Brad Trivers(http://SunriseWeb.ca) to help me on the changes
You can see this on: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-youtube-channel-gallery/
Today i’ve launched my newest WordPress Plugin in the Plugin Directory of WP Extends.
This plugins i’ve called: WP Youtube channel gallery
The WP Youtube channel gallery WordPress plugin displays the most recent videos on a YouTube channel in your wp blog. This plugin have an page to config the channel and the number of videos to be displayed.
It’s so simple and pratice. He have an native function to display this.
Have two way to add the WP Youtube channel gallery in your blog:
- Using your plgin widget in the widget session of WordPress admin
- Using the native function to display this
<?php show_wp_youtube_gallery(); ?>
That’s all, folks!
Another cool thing is that the comments page is loaded in bottom of the post and not is necessary go to internal page to leave a comment, however, it appears on the main page with a jQuery animation.
Visit and feel it! 😉